ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING DETAILS
Our AGM has concluded!
Welcome Rob Connelly, Tarra Latkowski, Aaron Flett and Tyler Garden as new Directors in addition to Glynis Vennberg, Geof Magrath and Deanna McLeod who are fulfilling the second year of their term.
There are still 2 spots remaining.
Where: Online, virtual meeting with mandatory pre-registration closing 48 hours prior (Meeting August 10 and registration closes on August 8, 2020 at 6:30 pm)
When: August 10, 2020 at 6:30 pm
AGM Meeting Registration Link: Registration is mandatory and closes August 8, 2020. The link is located in the Agenda
*Return to Play will not be discussed at the AGM, please visit our dedicated Return To Play webpage for current information
CALL FOR NOMINATIONS
Seeking Professionals in the Prince George Community looking for volunteer opportunities.
PGMHA has five (5) vacant Board of Director positions. The Board meets approximately twice a month however commitment fluctuates as the hockey season demands. This does require some dedication and commitment and is very rewarding. If you are passionate about hockey and the growth of the game, this is a great opportunity to get involved. Backgrounds in conflict resolution, accounting, and hockey are an asset Some areas of focus for elected Directors include Risk Management, Referee Development, Fundraising/Sponsorship and Discipline.
Nomination Timeline & Process
- Nominations are open until August 8, 2020 at 6:30 pm and will only be accepted as follows:
- Option A)
- Nominate yourself
- Include your biography to be posted publicly
- email email@example.com
- Option B)
- Nominate another person
- The person being nominated will need to be contacted and formally accept this nomination
- The person being nominated will need to provide a biography to be posted publicly
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- email@example.com will be the only email that will accept your nomination and this is monitored by the Nominations Committee
- My name is Rob Connelly and I would like to nominate myself for a Director's seat on the Board of PGMHA.
- I have been involved in PGMHA for 7 years now. I was an assistant coach in my first year, and have been a head coach for the past 6 seasons. I was awarded “Coach Of The Year” for the 2018/2019 season. I have also been reffing hockey for the past 8 years, including the last 2 seasons in PGMhA and have reached a level as high as the BCHL. I am a member of the above Minor Officials program. Last season I was very active in mentoring and supervising our young officials, as well as instructing all of the on-ice training.
- My goals for being a Director are to continue working with the on-ice officials of PGMHA, as well as providing the President and Director of Hockey Operations with the support they need to ensure our Association runs as smooth as possible. I look forward to being challenged with whatever tasks are given to me, and am excited to work with the entire Board to make PGMHA a better Association and provide all of our Members with an enjoyable and positive season.
- Thank you for considering me, Rob Connelly
Tyler Garden, returning Director
Tarra Latkowski, returning Director
- PGMHA volunteer for 7 years as Manager, HCSP, tournament organizer, assistant to Referee in Chief and board member for last 2 years as CrossIce Supervisor.
- Parent of 3 boys all who play hockey, 2 also are referees. Professional in the technology field, that has also served on the board for PG Judo, and is trained in Emergency Social Services and a Level 2 1st Aid Attendant
Aaron Flett, returning Director
BOARD MEMBERS FULFILLING 2ND YEAR OF TERM IN 2020-2021
Glynis Vennberg, President
Deanna McLeod, Secretary
Geof Magrath, Director
Previously posted to pgmha.com > Resources > Documentation: