PGMHA Spring Player Development Camp
PGMHA is offering a great player development opportunity. Starting April 5 running until May 1, players will receive 3 ice times per week:
- One ice time of dynamic power skating designed around today's player needs
- One skill development session using the Power Edge Pro (PEP) reactive countering system.
- Lastly, a 3-on-3 game focused on offensive and defensive movement.
This is a development opportunity that is designed for a 360 ̊ player development approach with skating, skills and small-area game play. Brought to you by PGMHA's PEP Certified development team.
This camp is open to Representative and BC Hockey AA & AAA Players. Space is limited to 18 per division and the cost is $425.00
- U11 Development (Male) 3 spots open - email firstname.lastname@example.org to register
- U13 Representative (Male & Female) This age group is full!
- U15 BC Hockey AA/AAA (Male) This age group is full!
- U18 BC Hockey AA/AAA (Male) This age group is full!
- U15-U18 Representative & BC Hockey AA/AAA (Female) This age group is full!
There will be 3 spots for Representative or BC Hockey AA/AAA Goalies per division at a cost of $60 who will attend the 3-on-3 games.
*If COVID restrictions prevent 3-on-3 game play, that ice will be replaced with another development session.
*You must be a member of BC Hockey either on a BC Hockey team or currently registered with a Minor Hockey Association, in order to register. If permitted (COVID restrictions), we will accept registration from out-of-town Minor Hockey players.