Apply as a Volunteer if you would like to volunteer as:
- On-Ice Helper
- Tournament Coordinator
- Recreational Division Coordinator (U11 to U18)
- Recreational Technical Director (U7 & U9)
- Female Hockey
- Marketing, Events & Publicity
- Risk Management & Discipline
- Officiating - Please go to our Officials Page
Step 1 - CRC
All PGMHA volunteers 17 years old, turning 18 by the end of calendar year, and older must have a valid Criminal Record Check or CRC. Log into your Spordle account to check the expiry date of your CRC with Hockey Canada if you are a returning volunteer and have an Spordle account. If you are new to volunteering with PGMHA, we require a new CRC.
New to volunteering with PGMHA:
- Complete your Criminal Record Check online & use access code H66S89T4NL
- Be sure to first Request a Criminal Record Check and then log back in to Share the result of a Completed Criminal Record Check
If you require the paper version to take the RCMP detachment, please contact the office requesting one.
Record the expiration date for your online coach application in this format yyyy-mm-dd
Step 2 - RIS for Activity Leaders
* RIS for Activity Leaders is not required for all volunteers, please check requirements here
Respect In Sport (RIS) for Activity Leaders is a different course than RIS for Hockey Canada Parents.
- Click here to log in or create your BC Hockey RIS for Activity Leaders account
- Click here for important information regarding re-certifying after your RIS For Activity Leaders
Record your RIS for Activity Leader Certificate Number
Step 3 - Apply
Complete the TeamSnap Application online.
You are the Participant/Player! Please enter your information (not your player).
Step 5 - Submit your receipts for reimbursement
- your name
- your division
- attach all your receipts
- attach your completed certificates