Recreational Team Staff Application

Apply for Recreational Team Staff if you'd like to be considered for:

  • Recreational Head Coach
  • Recreational Assistant Coach
  • Recreational HCSP
  • Recreational Team Manager

Quick links if you are a returning Coach:

  • Click here view your full NCCP Locker profile & resume or
  • Click here to view a public transcript (NCCP # required)

Step 1 - CRC

  • All volunteers require a Criminal Record Check (CRC)!

All PGMHA volunteers 17 years old, turning 18 by the end of calendar year, and older must have a valid Criminal Record Check or CRC. Log into your Spordle account to check the expiry date of your CRC with Hockey Canada if you are a returning volunteer and have an eHockey account.

New to volunteering with PGMHA:

If you require the paper version to take to the RCMP detachment, please contact the office requesting one.

Step 2 - RIS for Activity Leaders

Every officially rostered Team Staff (HC, AC, HCSP or Manager) requires their RIS for Activity Leaders.

Respect In Sport (RIS) for Activity Leaders is a different course than RIS for Hockey Canada Parents.

Click here to log in or create your BC Hockey RIS for Activity Leaders account

Step 3 - CATT

Click here to take your CATT training online.

  • All volunteers require CATT!
  • CATT does not expire.
  • Your CATT is listed in your Spordle account if you've taken it before.
  • Be sure to download the certificate which triggers the notification to BC Hockey to add it to your profile
  • Select BC Hockey as the Organization then Prince George MHA as the Sub Organization.

Click here if you've completed CATT and need to provide a copy of your certificate.

Step 4 - Coaching

Click here for a list of team requirements.


Step 5 - Keeping Girls in Sport

Keeping Girls In Sport is a Respect Group Inc. program PGMHA recommends all coaches involved in female hockey complete.

Step 6 - HCSP

Only required if you are volunteering to be the team's HCSP, a dedicated position.

Step 7 - Apply

Complete the TeamSnap Application online.

You are the Participant/Player! Please enter your information (not your player).

Step 8 - Submit your receipts for reimbursement

*BC Hockey Coach 2 Certification will not be reimbursed until the end of the year process is complete, including your binder being submitted to and BC Hockey emails your qualification letter which then needs to be forwarded to



  • your name
  • your division
  • attach all your receipts
  • attach your completed certificates