U13 Capitals will have an ice breaker tournament in Quesnel on September 24, 25 & 26. Details to follow but please schedule accordingly!
- Please review the Tryouts webpage to learn about the specifics of tryouts
- Please read your player's division webpage to learn about the programming, fees and expectations
- Reference the Policy Manual for additional information
- You can check all your own registrations and obtain receipts by logging into teamsnap.com then simply scroll down (use the same email address you did to register your player(s))
WHAT IS U13 FEMALE DEVELOPMENT?
PGMHA welcomes Kent Fauth as the U13 Female Development Head Coach
U13 Female Development is your players first step into Rep hockey. What that means is a higher level of commitment to practice, games and some travel but with a focus on player development. This level has 3 mandatory set practice times a week focusing on Power Skating, Skill Development and Team Play. The player will get 4 independently evaluated ice times to see if they are ready to play at the U13 development level.
U13 Female Development Format:
The team can consist of 15 skaters and 2 goalies
Potential Game scenarios:
- Play in a Northern All Female league with NE District, NW District and Williams Lake
- Play exhibition games against William Lake and then play in the U13 PGMHA Recreational league
PGMHA U13 Capitals Development
|Registration Fee||Gets you 2 ice times per week.||$575|
|Rep Tryout Fee||Gets you 4 ice times. 1 skill testing ice and 3 independent evaluation ice times.||$150|
|Rep + Dev Fee||Rep fee pays for carding, game ice, tournament ice and officials / Development fee pays for weekly power skating, PEP, gym session and an extra ice time for a total of 3 practice ice times per week.||$375 + $600|
|Monthly||Pays for tournaments and travel costs for exhibition, league and tournaments. The team will attend 2 Tournaments. The monthly total covers tournament fees and buses.||$190 x 5|
|Apparel Package||Players will receive winter coat, pant, hoodie, workout shirt/short, golf shirt, hat, toque, gear bag, pant shell, practice jersey and game socks.||$530|
|Goalie Development Fee||Goalies will receive one specific goalie practice a week. Goalies will not be responsible to pay the Development Fee.||$900|
|Coach||Non-parent head coach is a paid position.|
|Grand Total||This is an approximate total per player.||$3,180|