WHAT IS U13 FEMALE DEVELOPMENT?
PGMHA welcomes _________________________ as the U13 Female Development Head Coach
U13 Female Development is your players first step into Rep hockey. What that means is a higher level of commitment to practice, games and some travel but with a focus on player development. This level has 3 mandatory set practice times a week focusing on Power Skating, Skill Development and Team Play. The player will get 4 independently evaluated ice times to see if they are ready to play at the U13 development level.
U13 Female Development Format:
The team can consist of up to 15 skaters and 2 goalies
Potential Game scenarios:
- Players will participate in the Northern Female Development Program
- all Northern female rep players will participate in 6 weekends throughout the season resulting in the formation of a provincial team and a Richmond tournament team.
- Play in a Northern All Female league with NE District, NW District and Williams Lake
- Play exhibition games against teams in the U13 PGMHA Recreational league
- Potential to attend 2 away tournaments
PGMHA U13 Capitals Development
|Registration Fee||Gets you 2 ice times per week.||$625|
|Rep Tryout Fee||Gets you 4 ice times. 1 skill testing ice and 3 independent evaluation ice times.||$150|
|Rep + Dev Fee||Rep fee pays for carding, game ice, tournament ice and officials / Development fee pays for weekly power skating, PEP, goalie development and an extra ice time for a total of 3 practice ice times per week.||$375 + $600|
|Northern Female Development||Pays for participation in 6 evaluation and development weekends.||$450|
|Monthly||Pays for tournaments and travel costs for exhibition, league and tournaments. The team will attend 2 Tournaments. The monthly total covers tournament fees and buses.||$190 x 5|
|Apparel Package||Players will receive winter coat, pant, hoodie, workout shirt/short, golf shirt, hat, toque, gear bag, pant shell, practice jersey and game socks.||$530|
|Coach||Non-parent head coach is a paid position.|
|Grand Total||This is an approximate total per player.||$3,680|