Did You Know


All minor hockey teams require permission when travelling out of town. Travel permission forms are available in the PGMHA office.


When a player or coach is injured while participating in a minor hockey event (game - practice etc.) an injury report form needs to be completed REGARDLESS OF WHETHER OR NOT THE INJURED PERSON REQUIRES THE ATTENTION OF A DOCTOR OR DENTIST. A member of the coaching staff and the parents will be required to sign the form.  If the injured person requires the attention of a doctor or dentist then the doctor or dentist will also need to sign the form. Once the form is completed then it needs to be turned in to the PGMHA office.  The PGMHA office will then forward on to BC Hockey.  There is a ninety day window for this form to be completed and received by BC Hockey.


The only fundraising permitted for the house or club teams is the annual Kinsmen Skate- A- thon.  The team receives approx. 90% of the money collected.  Encourage your team to participate in the Skate a Thon.


Rep teams are not subsidized by PGMHA.  The teams are completely funded by parents paying monthly dues and with player fees and money obtained from fundraising efforts of the team and parents.  PG Minor Hockey pays the same fees for the rep teams as it does for the house teams.

PG Minor hockey pay ice costs for one tournament for each division in the organization.   Ice used for Provincial tournaments is paid from the tournament budget.

PG Minor Hockey restricts rep teams from soliciting any PG Minor Hockey sponsor for additional donations. All rep fundraising activities MUST be pre approved by the PGMHA executive before taking place.

Players intending to try out for a rep team must pay rep tryout fees prior to the tryouts.  The fee is to be paid to the PG Minor hockey office.

An affiliated player coming from the house division, MAY NOT participate as an affiliated player with a rep team prior to playing their first league game with their regular season team.

Player who did not try out for a rep team  that are intending to be an affiliate player must pay a $ 50.00 AP fee to PGMHA.


Players intending to try out for the Major Midget, Minor Midgets, Northern Capitals, Midget AA and Bantam AA teams need to register on line with BC Hockey.  Deadline for registrations is usually in July.  Check the web site at www.bchockey.net for more information.


When a registered player goes on the ice as an assistant coach they must be in full gear, including a helmet.

When a team wants to use either the PGMHA logo or the Rep Cougar logo they need to have prior written approval from the PGMHA executive.

Rep and House league teams cannot use the sponsor name or logo on clothing and merchandise such as bags, water bottles, etc.


The CSA Certification sticker MUST NOT be removed from your helmet.  If it is, the CSA is null and void, you may be removed from your game, and the helmet will have to be replaced as you CANNOT get CSA replacement stickers.


Privately rented ice IS NOT sanctioned by PGMHA.  PGMHA teams MAY NOT participate on ice not rented by PGMHA.  Individual players playing on privately rented ice MUST NOT wear a PGMHA jersey.

Upcoming Events

Mar. 15, 2019 to Mar. 17, 2019

Atoms Shane Davis Tournament
All Prince George Arenas

read more »


Tell your Team Manager to turn
RAMP Team on!


Do you want to reach thousands of users across hundreds of Minor Sports Association websites? Advertising with RAMP has never been easier! Get in touch with us now to discuss your needs.